Back in October we reported that 40 Glocc had filed a lawsuit over the highly talked about fight he had with The Game. Documents state 40 suffered injuries to his eye, ribs, kidneys, right shoulder and back during the altercation. Until now it was unknown how much he was seeking in damages but today TMZ hits us with the update.
Here’s the breakdown:
– $500,000 in pain and suffering
– $500,000 in emotional distress
– $750,000 in lost earnings
– $2 million for punitive damages
– $25,000 in medical expenses
– Various other stuff
4.5 million dollars in total! Wow, talk about shooting for the moon. How do you think this will play out in court?